A list of all the record sets available on Findmypast can be found in our A-Z of records.
The A-Z listings are really useful when you know what records you want to search and you already know they are available on Findmypast. To search using the A-Z:
- Select ‘Search’ from the menu when logged into the site
- Select ‘A-Z of record sets’
- Search for the record set you want to search by typing it into the search bar. A list of all record sets containing the keyword you typed will appear
- Select the record set you want to search. You’ll be taken to the dedicated search page for that record set
- Enter your search criteria and select the search button
Top tip: You can filter the A-Z by location, so you only see record sets from a particular country, county or state. You can also sort the listings alphabetically by record set title, record category and record subcategory or sort the record sets by the number of records they contain, in ascending or descending order.