From time to time, promotional codes are made available so you can take advantage of great value offers from Findmypast. There are two types of promotional codes redeemable on Findmypast - discount codes and vouchers.
How to use a Findmypast discount code
Discount codes are usually used for time-limited special offers and are distributed in a variety of ways. Often, you’ll receive a link which already has the discount code applied e.g. through a special offer email. Following that link will bring you to our membership page with the discount automatically applied and you can continue to pay as normal. Always check the expiry date on all Findmypast discount codes to ensure they’re valid.
In cases where you need to apply the discount code manually:
- Visit the membership page
- Scroll to the ‘Do you have a discount code?’ box
- Enter the discount code and select the ‘Apply’ button. Your discount will be applied and you should see a reduction in the relevant price(s) on the membership page
How to use a Findmypast voucher code
Voucher codes are unique codes that are usually used when the same offer is being made available to a large number of people and no time limit necessarily applies e.g. society discounts.
To redeem a voucher code:
- Visit the voucher code page
- Enter the code and select the ‘Submit’ button
- If you’re not already registered with Findmypast, complete your details and sign up. If you’re already registered, simply sign with your email address and password after you’ve entered the voucher code
- Once you’ve signed up or logged in, you’ll see an on-screen message confirming your voucher code has been redeemed
If you have any issues redeeming Findmypast promotional codes, please contact our customer support team.
Contact customer support on Findmypast UK
Contact customer support on Findmypast United States & Canada
Contact customer support on Findmypast Australia & New Zealand
Contact customer support on Findmypast Ireland