Findmypast Library Edition is designed to provide affordable, on-site access to larger organisations that want to offer a multi-user subscription to their members or visitors.
Typically, you’ll find Findmypast Library Edition available in:
- Family history societies
- Schools and colleges
- Companies and institutions
Findmypast’s Library subscription includes:
- Access to most of Findmypast’s records, features and resources*
- Great value, flexible membership options to suit your requirements, however large or small
- Easy sign-in based on IP address, removing the need to manage usernames and passwords. You can also provide access via your Wi-Fi network
- Reporting and administration tools to justify your investment and manage usage
- Bundle discounts when you also subscribe to our sister site, The British Newspaper Archive
- Additional discounts for archives and societies that supply us with family records
For full information and to request a no-obligation free trial, please contact our Library Edition sales partner, JCS Online Resources.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 987211
Post: JCS Online Resources, Suite 23, Oxford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford OX4 2JY, UK
*a limited number of records are not available in Library Edition for contractual reasons, including the British Newspaper collection.