It’s important to keep your payment card details up-to-date in your Findmypast account so that transactions and renewals can be processed seamlessly.
Reasons to keep your payment details valid;
- It ensures hassle-free transactions when you need to make a new Findmypast purchase
- For subscriptions set to auto-renew, expired payment details mean your renewal won’t be processed and you could miss out on a loyalty discount
We’ll send you an email when we notice your payment card has expired and it’s really easy to update the details to your new card.
- Log in and go to ‘My Account’
- Select Update payment card
- Type in your new card details and select ‘Save Card’. This card will be used for all future transactions
Things to note:
- If your subscription has expired, you’ll need to buy a new subscription from the Subscribe page
- If you have a 12 month Subscription with us and you resubscribe within 30 days of expiry, you will automatically receive your loyalty discount against a new 12 month subscription which will be applied at checkout
- When you add a new payment card, we will attempt a small test transaction to ensure the details are valid. This will be returned after a few short days.
Update Payment Details on Findmypast UK
Update Payment Details on Findmypast United States & Canada
Update Payment Details on Findmypast Australia & New Zealand
Update Payment Details on Findmypast Ireland